Winterville ESTATE SALE of Mary Ruth Bailey Seagraves Estate
Due to Forecasted Storms, this Event is Postponed to Oct. 1, 2, & 3. ESTATE SALE Treasure Hunt of Home Lived In Since 1954!
This Event will implement Health Precautions Guidelines including: 1. Wearing of Masks Required. 2. Social Distancing. 3. If you are not feeling well or have been exposed to persons who are sick, please do not attend this Event.
PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO FORECASTED STORMS, THIS EVENT IS RESCHEDULED TO OCT. 1ST, 2ND, & 3RD. SEE UPDATED LINKS FOR DETAILS! PLEASE PARDON ANY INCONVENIENCE! YOUR UNDERSTANDING IS APPRECIATED!
Partial Listing of Items; Not All Items are pictured:
- Oak Rockers, Antique Chairs
- Lots of Vintage Items!
- Wrought Iron Patio
- Corner Cabinet
- Cast Iron
- Vintage Tools, Vintage Drill Press
- Yard Trailer, Yard Tools, Equipment
- Vintage Bicycle
- Iron / Brass Headboards, Headboards / Footboards / Frames
- Metal Chairs & Stools
- Primitive Flour Bin
- Victorian Child's Chair
- Quilts, Linen
- Pie Safe
- Oak File Cabinet
- Wooden Swing
- Wash Stands
- Vinyl Records
- Antique Bedroom Suite
- Cedar Chest
- Jewelry Cabinet
- Hair Dryer Chair
- Bradford Exchange Plates
- Console Stereo
- Floor & Table Lamps
- Accessory, End, Coffee, Side Tables, & Small Tables
- Gramophone (Old Record Player Cabinet)
- Dining Table, Buffet, China Cabinet
- Curved Glass Claw-Footed Display/China Cabinet
- Dinnerware, Vintage Glass Ware
- Sewing Machine, Cabinet, Sewing Supplies
- Ladies' Clothing, Handbags
- Chest of Drawers
- Art, Vintage Frames, Pottery, Glass Decor
- Bookshelves, Vintage Books & Cookbooks, Magazines
- Couch, Armchair, Recliner
- Lots of Kitchen Wares - Pots, Pans, Bakeware, Flatware, Serving Wares, Small Appliances, etc.
- Glasses, Plates & Glassware
- Lots of Other Household Items!
- AND MORE---Too Much to List!
- Click This Link for Photos & More Details!
By attending this Event, Attendees agree to the
Terms & Conditions of the Estate Sale.
~PLEASE READ~PLEASE READ~PLEASE READ!
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ESTATE SALE
This is an Estate Sale. Not an Auction.
Items will be priced to sell. Rain or Shine!
- Parking: Do not block mailboxes &/or neighbors' driveways, or drive/park on any property’s grass. Damage to Property is Customer’s responsibility.
- Payments Accepted: Cash, local check & all major Payment cards with valid ID (3% convenience fee added to Credit/Debit/Payment card sales). NO OUT OF STATE CHECKS! Credit/Debit/Payment Card Users agree to not dispute or chargeback purchases!
- LOADING: Reminder - Bring your own help to load, tools, hand-trucks, etc. WE DO NOT LOAD! Absolutely no loading assistance available...Buyers must bring their own moving help/equipment. Professional moving arrangements can be made for a fee.
- Packing: We suggest Buyer bring own packing supplies. Buyer is responsible for packing/boxing/wrapping purchases & all issues associated with such. As a convenience to Customer, Boxes/Bags/Paper may be available while supplies last.
- No Refunds: All Sales are FINAL & all purchases are "AS IS-WHERE IS" with NO WARRANTY, NO GUARANTEE, NO REFUNDS & NO EXCHANGES. Pricing is based on item’s assessed value & condition.
- Buyer Due Diligence: Buyer is solely responsible for inspecting merchandise before purchasing for acceptability of condition (i.e. imperfections, scratches, breakage, chips, damages, flaws, repairs, etc.).
- Verify Purchases: Buyer is solely responsible for selection of items & checking to be sure they have the correct items before merchandise leaves the premises. Once paid merchandise has left the premises, the sale is final.
- Breakage: If Customer damages/breaks an item, Customer agrees to pay for the item.
- Sales Tax will be collected. If you have a Re-sale Tax Certificate, or GATE Card, present your CURRENT YEAR copy before checking out. No exceptions.
- Agents: We are Agents for the Estate/Seller. WE ARE NOT responsible for any accident or injury while on property.
- Children, Pets, Tobacco: NO PETS, NO TOBACCO/VAPE USE! NO FOOD/DRINK! NO UNATTENDED CHILDREN! Children must be directly supervised at all times.
- Surveillance: Customer is put on notice & acknowledges possibility of video / audio surveillance used on site.
- Sale Refusal: We reserve the right to refuse sale of items to any customer at any time.
- Inspection: We reserve the right to inspect any customer’s bags / totes / handbags / packs at any time.
Thank you for your understanding & acceptance of these Terms & Conditions!
We appreciate your business!