Guns 10am, Antiques-tools-trucks-vans 11am, Restaurant Equipment 12noon!
See Photo Gallery. Adding photos daily! See Documents for gun list!
Partial Gun List: Printalbe version at "Documents"
1. Intratec Scorpion .22LR Pistol
2. Hi Point JH .45 ACP Pistol
3. Ruger NM Single Six .22 Mag Rev
4. Grendel .380 Pistol
5. Bersa 83 .380 pistol
6. INA Tiger .38 rev
7. Cobra CA380 .380 pistol
8. Astra 9mm pistol
9. Raven MP-25 .25 pistol
10. Hi Point C 9mm pistol
11. Davis DM22 .22mag derringer
12. RG RG-23 .22lr rev
13. RG RG-23 .22lr rev
14. Raven P25 .25 pistol
15. Heritage Rough Rider .22mag rev
16. Rhom RG10 .22 short rev
17. H&R 732 .32 S&W rev
18. FIE Titan .25 pistol
19. Armenius HW357 .357 rev
20. CDM .22 short rev
21. H&R 733 .32 S&W L rev
22. FEG PA-63 9x18mm pistol
23. H&R 940 .22lr rev
24. Savage 110 7mm RM rifle
25. Rossi Singleshot .410 shotgun
26. Mossberg 100ATR .270 rifle
27. Remington 7600 30-06 rifle
28. Western Auto Revelation 30-30 rifle
29. Marlin 99ML .22lr rifle
30. Mossberg 835 .12 ga shotgun
31. Sears 31 .22 s, l, lr rifle
32. Marlin 60SB .22lr rifle
33. Marlin 783 .22 mag rifle
34. Marlin 60W .22lr rifle
35. Savage 110E 30-06 rifle
36. Mossberg 100ATR 243 rifle
37. Mossberg 100ATR 270 rifle
38. Mossberg 183T .410 shotgun
39. Remington 870 .20 ga shotgun
40. Remington 11-48 .12 ga shotgun
41. Winchester 1200 .12 ga shotgun
42. Mossberg 190 .16 ga shotgun
43. Sears 20 .12 ga shotgun
44. Western Auto Revelation .12 ga shotgun
45. Sears 10L100A .12 ga shotgun
46. Weatherby Vanguard .270 rifle
47. Savage 110 .243 rifle
48. Remington 710 30-06 rifle
49. Remington 710 7mm RM rifle
50. Rossi R243 .243 rifle
51. Remington Sportsman 78 .270 rifle
52. Savage 110E 7mm RM rifle
53. Savage 110 30-06 rifle
54. Winchester 670A 30-06 rifle
55. Savage 110 .243 rifle
56. Russian 91/30 7.62x54R rifle
Terms and Conditions of Personal Property Auction
The personal property in this auction will be offered by Auctioneer, and will be governed by the Terms and Conditions listed herein:
1. You must register to bid. You are required to present a valid photo ID, verify your address and provide a telephone number and/or an email address.
2. Prior to removal of purchases payment must be made in cash, personal or business check with valid photo ID (no out of state checks!) and all major credit cards. Buyer shall pay any and all applicable taxes. Dealers must produce a sale tax certificate and fill out the proper sales tax exemption forms. A Buyer’s Premium of 13% will be added to the high bid with a 3% discount for cash and/or good check. Buyer acknowledges that Seller has provided him/her with the opportunity to inspect the item(s) before purchasing them and the buyer has or has not inspected the item(s) at his/her own discretion. Payment can be made during the sale or within 30 minutes after the Auction ends.
3. A bid by any person shall be conclusive proof that the person has made himself acquainted with these conditions of sale and has agreed to be bound by them.
4. ALL SALES ARE FINAL, AND ALL PROPERTY IS SOLD “AS IS”, WHERE IS”. Goods auctioned are often of some age. All pieces are sold as “attributed to" and Seller, Auctioneer and agents of either make NO guarantees, warranties or representations, expressed or implied, with respect to the property or correctness of any catalogues or other descriptions of authenticity of authorship, attribution, physical condition, size, quality, rarity, importance, provenance, exhibitions, source, literature or historical relevance of the property or otherwise. No statement anywhere, whether oral or written, shall be deemed such a guarantee, warranty or representation. Prospective bidders should inspect the property before bidding to determine condition, size and whether or not it has been repaired or restored and no refunds or credits shall be issued.
5. The buyer shall be the highest bidder. In case of dispute between two bidders, the Auctioneer may reopen the bidding between the two highest bidders only, until property is sold.
6. All property shall be removed from the premises by the purchaser at his own risk and expense within the time period announced and posted by the Auctioneer.
7. Auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw any item before or during the auction. Auctioneer may reject a nominal or fractional bid advance if, in his estimation, it proves injurious to the auction.
8. Neither Auctioneer nor Seller shall be liable for any personal injury on the auction premises. Buyer assumes all risk and liability whatsoever resulting from the use of the item(s) sold hereunder, and shall defend indemnity and save harmless Seller and Auctioneer from any liability.
9. If the foregoing conditions or any other applicable conditions are not complied with, in addition to other remedies available to Auctioneer and Seller by law, including without limitation, the right to hold the purchaser liable for the bid price, the Auctioneer, at his option may (1) resale the property publicly or privately, with purchaser being liable for the payment of any deficiency plus all costs incurred, or (2) cancel the sale, retaining liquidated damages on all payments made by purchaser, including commissions, taxes and premiums.
10. Buyer hereby agrees to assume all risks and to release and hold harmless all of the persons or entities mentioned who might otherwise be liable to it or its successors or assigns for damages.
Additional Terms and Conditions on all gun purchases:
All guns sold today will be available for pickup at Sporting Arms, Inc. 159 Parkview Road, Winterville Ga 30683 706 742-7971, starting at noon on Auction Day until 7pm or anytime the following week. Any gun not picked up within 10 days of Auction date will be considered abandoned and will revert back to the seller, with no refund to the buyer. Store hours are Mon – Sat 10am till 7pm. You must pay for your gun purchases in full at the auction, at which time you will receive a PAID INVOICE to claim your gun(s) at Sporting Arms, Inc. At time of pickup, the Buyer will be required to complete the necessary transfer paperwork and pay a fee of $10 per gun to Sporting Arms, Inc. for their services. Only the person whose name is on the PAID INVOICE will be allowed to pick up a gun(s).
A 13% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the high bid of each gun. A 3% discount will be given for cash or check. All checks must be accompanied by a “valid Georgia Driver’s License. NO OUT OF STATE CHECKS.
August 11, 2012 Warehouse Auction