SOLD SOLD SOLD Guns, Ammo, Knives, Jewelry, Coca Cola Collectibles and more!
Private Collection of Winchester Lever Action Rifles!
See PHOTO GALLERY. Rifles, shotguns and pistols. Featuring 6 Winchester Lever Actions from private collection. Nice Coca Cola items, Louis Vuitton Handbags and Jewelry! Doors open at 4pm. See "details" or "documents" for "Gun and Jewelry" list.
601. Ruger Vaquero 45 Nickel
602. Ruger Blackhawk
603. Star Firestar
604. Ruger 540c
605. S&W 60-15
606. Keltec P11
607. Star Firestar
608. ASFA Ankara1935
609. New England Pardner
610. Springfield 67H-S
611. Mauser Mod.98
612. Springfield 947B
613. Mauser Argento 1891
614. H&R Topper85
615. Savage 94
616. Stoeger Condor
617. Chinese 12ga.
618. Colts The Colteer
619. Win, 94AE
620. Winchester 1890
621. Marlin 1894 cowboy limited
622. Mossberg 144lsb Missing Bolt
623. Rem. Improved Mod.6
624. Terni 7.35cal
625. H&R SB1
626. Springfield Mod.1903
627. Savage M.94
628. Rem. 1100
629. New England M.SB2
630. Marlin 444
631. US Mod.1917 Eddystone
632. Ithaca M.37
633. Henry Repeating arms 22
634. Win. 06
635. Taurus PT-25
637. Ruger Vaquero 44-40
638. Sig. P-239
639. Sig. Trailside
640. Glock 19
641. Kahr MK9
642. Sig P6
643. S&W Mod.411
644. Glock 20
645. Beretta Mod.96
646. Navy Arms Rolling Block pistol
647. Browning high power
648. Beretta 84F
649. S&W 357mag.
650. FEG Mod.GKK45
651. Ruger P59 30 luger & 9mm
652. Star PD 45acp
200. Winchester m250 lever action rifle 22 s l lr w/scope & original box
201. Marlin golden 39a lever action rifle 22 s l lr
202. Winchester 9422m lever action rifle 22 win mag deluxe gun w/ checkered stock
203. Marlin 39 century ltd. Lever action rifle 22 s l lr 1970 centennial octagon barrel
204. Marlin 336 lever action rifle 30/30 win. Saddle ring, square lever
205. Winchester 94 lever action 30/30 win. Pre 64
206. Winchester 94 lever action 30/30 win. All orig. clean
56. Winchester 94 lever action 30/30
143. Savage M99 lever action 300 savage
153. Marlin 1895 ss lever action 45/70 govt.
Terms and Conditions of Personal Property Auction. See below for additional Terms & Conditions for Guns!
The personal property in this auction will be offered by Auctioneer, and will be governed by the Terms and Conditions listed herein:
- You must register to bid. You are required to present a valid photo ID, verify your address and provide a telephone number and/or an email address.
- Prior to removal of purchases payment must be made in cash, personal or business check with valid photo ID (no out of state checks!) and all major credit cards. Buyer shall pay any and all applicable taxes. Dealers must produce a sale tax certificate and fill out the proper sales tax exemption forms. A Buyer’s Premium of 13% will be added to the high bid with a 3% discount for cash and/or good check. Buyer acknowledges that Seller has provided him/her with the opportunity to inspect the item(s) before purchasing them and the buyer has or has not inspected the item(s) at his/her own discretion. Payment can be made during the sale or within 30 minutes after the Auction ends.
- A bid by any person shall be conclusive proof that the person has made himself acquainted with these conditions of sale and has agreed to be bound by them.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL, AND ALL PROPERTY IS SOLD “AS IS”, WHERE IS”. Goods auctioned are often of some age. All pieces are sold as “attributed to" and Seller, Auctioneer and agents of either make NO guarantees, warranties or representations, expressed or implied, with respect to the property or correctness of any catalogues or other descriptions of authenticity of authorship, attribution, physical condition, size, quality, rarity, importance, provenance, exhibitions, source, literature or historical relevance of the property or otherwise. No statement anywhere, whether oral or written, shall be deemed such a guarantee, warranty or representation. Prospective bidders should inspect the property before bidding to determine condition, size and whether or not it has been repaired or restored and no refunds or credits shall be issued.
- The buyer shall be the highest bidder. In case of dispute between two bidders, the Auctioneer may reopen the bidding between the two highest bidders only, until property is sold.
- All property shall be removed from the premises by the purchaser at his own risk and expense within the time period announced and posted by the Auctioneer.
- Auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw any item before or during the auction. Auctioneer may reject a nominal or fractional bid advance if, in his estimation, it proves injurious to the auction.
- Neither Auctioneer nor Seller shall be liable for any personal injury on the auction premises. Buyer assumes all risk and liability whatsoever resulting from the use of the item(s) sold hereunder, and shall defend indemnity and save harmless Seller and Auctioneer from any liability.
- If the foregoing conditions or any other applicable conditions are not complied with, in addition to other remedies available to Auctioneer and Seller by law, including without limitation, the right to hold the purchaser liable for the bid price, the Auctioneer, at his option may (1) resale the property publicly or privately, with purchaser being liable for the payment of any deficiency plus all costs incurred, or (2) cancel the sale, retaining liquidated damages on all payments made by purchaser, including commissions, taxes and premiums.
- Buyer hereby agrees to assume all risks and to release and hold harmless all of the persons or entities mentioned who might otherwise be liable to it or its successors or assigns for damages.
Additional Terms and Conditions for Guns:
All guns sold today will be available for pickup at Sporting Arms, Inc. 159 Parkview Road, Winterville Ga 30683 706 742-7971, beginning at 10am Monday December 8, 2014. Business hours are 10am till 7PM Monday –Friday. Any gun not picked up within 10 days of Auction date will be considered abandoned and will revert back to the seller, with no refund to the buyer. You must pay for your gun purchases in full at the auction, at which time you will receive a PAID INVOICE to claim your gun(s) at Sporting Arms, Inc. At time of pickup, the Buyer will be required to complete the necessary transfer paperwork and pay a fee of $10 per gun to Sporting Arms, Inc. for their services. Only the person whose name is on the PAID INVOICE will be allowed to pick up a gun(s). NO EXCEPTIONS.