SOLD IN THE RAIN! Estate Auction Commerce Ga
Harley Trike, 38 guns, truck, tools, trailer, tractors, household and more! See Details for List of Guns. See Terms for Special Terms and Conditions for Guns.
Additional Terms and Conditions for Guns:
All guns sold today will be available for pickup at Sporting Arms, Inc. 159 Parkview Road, Winterville Ga 30683 706 742-7971, starting at 2pm today, October 10th, 2015. This includes FFL dealers. No exceptions. Buyer can make arrangements with Sporting Arms, Inc. to have their gun(s) shipped to a FFL license holder of their choice. Buyer is responsible for making shipping arrangements and payment of associated shipping and handling fees directly with Sporting Arms, Inc. Business hours are 10am till 7pm Monday – Saturday. Any gun not picked up within 14 days of Auction date will be considered abandoned and will revert back to the seller, with no refund to the buyer. You must pay for your gun purchases in full at the auction, at which time you will receive a PAID INVOICE to claim your gun(s) at Sporting Arms, Inc. At time of pickup, the Buyer must present a paid invoice and will be required to complete the necessary transfer paperwork and pay a fee of $10 per gun to Sporting Arms, Inc. for their services. Only the person whose name is on the PAID INVOICE will be allowed to pick up a gun(s). NO EXCEPTIONS.
Terms and Conditions of Personal Property Auction. See additional Terms & Conditions for Guns!
The personal property in this auction will be offered by Auctioneer, and will be governed by the Terms and Conditions listed herein:
- You must register to bid. You are required to present a valid photo ID, verify your address and provide a telephone number and/or an email address.
- Prior to removal of purchases payment must be made in cash, personal or business check with valid photo ID (no out of state checks!) and all major credit cards. Buyer shall pay any and all applicable taxes. Dealers must produce a sale tax certificate and fill out the proper sales tax exemption forms. A Buyer’s Premium of 13% will be added to the high bid with a 3% discount for cash and/or good check. Buyer acknowledges that Seller has provided him/her with the opportunity to inspect the item(s) before purchasing them and the buyer has or has not inspected the item(s) at his/her own discretion. Payment can be made during the sale or within 30 minutes after the Auction ends.
- A bid by any person shall be conclusive proof that the person has made himself acquainted with these conditions of sale and has agreed to be bound by them.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL, AND ALL PROPERTY IS SOLD “AS IS”, WHERE IS”. Goods auctioned are often of some age. All pieces are sold as “attributed to" and Seller, Auctioneer and agents of either make NO guarantees, warranties or representations, expressed or implied, with respect to the property or correctness of any catalogues or other descriptions of authenticity of authorship, attribution, physical condition, size, quality, rarity, importance, provenance, exhibitions, source, literature or historical relevance of the property or otherwise. No statement anywhere, whether oral or written, shall be deemed such a guarantee, warranty or representation. Prospective bidders should inspect the property before bidding to determine condition, size and whether or not it has been repaired or restored and no refunds or credits shall be issued.
- The buyer shall be the highest bidder. In case of dispute between two bidders, the Auctioneer may reopen the bidding between the two highest bidders only, until property is sold.
- All property shall be removed from the premises by the purchaser at his own risk and expense within the time period announced and posted by the Auctioneer.
- Auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw any item before or during the auction. Auctioneer may reject a nominal or fractional bid advance if, in his estimation, it proves injurious to the auction.
- Neither Auctioneer nor Seller shall be liable for any personal injury on the auction premises. Buyer assumes all risk and liability whatsoever resulting from the use of the item(s) sold hereunder, and shall defend indemnity and save harmless Seller and Auctioneer from any liability.
- If the foregoing conditions or any other applicable conditions are not complied with, in addition to other remedies available to Auctioneer and Seller by law, including without limitation, the right to hold the purchaser liable for the bid price, the Auctioneer, at his option may (1) resale the property publicly or privately, with purchaser being liable for the payment of any deficiency plus all costs incurred, or (2) cancel the sale, retaining liquidated damages on all payments made by purchaser, including commissions, taxes and premiums.
- Buyer hereby agrees to assume all risks and to release and hold harmless all of the persons or entities mentioned who might otherwise be liable to it or its successors or assigns for damages.