SOLD SOLD SOLD Local Estate at Auction!
See photos in photo gallery! Due to circumstances beyond auctioneer's control, tractorand attachments have been removed from the auction. See Documents for list.
See documents for complete auction inventory:
|1863||Ruger 10/22 w/folding stock|
|1864||Rem. Mod 1100 12 ga|
|1865||Rem mod 700 25-06|
|1867||Ruger mini 14 side folder stainless|
|1868||Rem mod 110012 ga mag|
|1869||Ruger m77 30-06|
|1870||M1 30 carbine|
|1871||H@R topper m84|
|1872||Rem nylon 22|
|1873||Ruger mark 2 target|
|1874||S@W mod 38 38spl|
|1875||S@W mod 60|
|1876||S@W mod 66-1|
|1877||S@W mod 63|
|1878||Colt .25 auto|
|1879||S@W .32 long|
|971||20 1964 half dollar|
|972||20 1964 half dollar|
|973||20 1964 half dollar|
|974||21 1964 half dollar|
|975||77 1965-1967 half dollar|
|976||13 silver dollars 1881-1926|
|977||17 half dollars 1942-1945|
|978||9 half dollar 1951-1963|
|979||4 silver dollars 15 half dollars|
|980||21 one dollar silver cert.|
|981||3 two dollar red note 1 five dollar rednote|
|982||12 two dollar bills|
|983||Franklin/Kennedy half dollar set 65 pre 1964|
|984||Roosevelt head dime set 45 dimes|
|1896||Tool boxes w/ handtools|
|1897||Contents of shelf|
|1900||Contents of shelf|
|1951||Fire place insert|
|1955||Kent hollow body|
|1959||Alesis and books|
|1966||Sewing machine and acc|
|1971||Chest of drawers|
|1975||Gun case 2 stocks|
|1978||Allied signal ring|
|1979||Chest of drawers|
|1983||Metal wall décor|
|1987||Wall décor & plate|
|1995||King size bed|
|1161||Box of books|
|1164||14 K w/ diamond ring and chain|
|1165||Mercury dime earings|
|1166||Necklace w/ pearl|
|1174||2 drawer table|
|1177||Side tables w/ lamp|
|1178||Bed w/ mattress|
|1180||oak side table|
|1843||Small mantle clock|
|1845||Brass & glass clock|
|1854||Flat tv w/ stand|
|1838||Contents of cab.|
|1857||Shelf w/ hum. Birds and candles|
|1858||Corner shelfs and contents|
|1859||Cards and file cab|
|1861||Corner shelfs and contents|
|1862||Hand painted quaill|
|455||Dine table w/ chairs|
|456||Glass ware and china|
|460||Artwork w/ candle holders|
|462||Side x side fridge|
|469||Contents Shelf w/ art|
|481||Currier and ives|
|492||Yard cart and hand tools|
|494||Contents of shelf|
|495||Hitch carry all|
|498||Troy bilt mower|
|500||Ele hedge trimmer and misc handtools|
Terms and Conditions of Personal Property Auction. See below for additional Terms & Conditions for Guns!
The personal property in this auction will be offered by Auctioneer, and will be governed by the Terms and Conditions listed herein:
- You must register to bid. You are required to present a valid photo ID, verify your address and provide a telephone number and/or an email address.
- Prior to removal of purchases payment must be made in cash, personal or business check with valid photo ID (no out of state checks!) and all major credit cards. Buyer shall pay any and all applicable taxes. Dealers must produce a sale tax certificate and fill out the proper sales tax exemption forms. A Buyer’s Premium of 13% will be added to the high bid with a 3% discount for cash and/or good check. Buyer acknowledges that Seller has provided him/her with the opportunity to inspect the item(s) before purchasing them and the buyer has or has not inspected the item(s) at his/her own discretion. Payment can be made during the sale or within 30 minutes after the Auction ends.
- A bid by any person shall be conclusive proof that the person has made himself acquainted with these conditions of sale and has agreed to be bound by them.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL, AND ALL PROPERTY IS SOLD “AS IS”, WHERE IS”. Goods auctioned are often of some age. All pieces are sold as “attributed to" and Seller, Auctioneer and agents of either make NO guarantees, warranties or representations, expressed or implied, with respect to the property or correctness of any catalogues or other descriptions of authenticity of authorship, attribution, physical condition, size, quality, rarity, importance, provenance, exhibitions, source, literature or historical relevance of the property or otherwise. No statement anywhere, whether oral or written, shall be deemed such a guarantee, warranty or representation. Prospective bidders should inspect the property before bidding to determine condition, size and whether or not it has been repaired or restored and no refunds or credits shall be issued.
- The buyer shall be the highest bidder. In case of dispute between two bidders, the Auctioneer may reopen the bidding between the two highest bidders only, until property is sold.
- All property shall be removed from the premises by the purchaser at his own risk and expense within the time period announced and posted by the Auctioneer.
- Auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw any item before or during the auction. Auctioneer may reject a nominal or fractional bid advance if, in his estimation, it proves injurious to the auction.
- Neither Auctioneer nor Seller shall be liable for any personal injury on the auction premises. Buyer assumes all risk and liability whatsoever resulting from the use of the item(s) sold hereunder, and shall defend indemnity and save harmless Seller and Auctioneer from any liability.
- If the foregoing conditions or any other applicable conditions are not complied with, in addition to other remedies available to Auctioneer and Seller by law, including without limitation, the right to hold the purchaser liable for the bid price, the Auctioneer, at his option may (1) resale the property publicly or privately, with purchaser being liable for the payment of any deficiency plus all costs incurred, or (2) cancel the sale, retaining liquidated damages on all payments made by purchaser, including commissions, taxes and premiums.
- Buyer hereby agrees to assume all risks and to release and hold harmless all of the persons or entities mentioned who might otherwise be liable to it or its successors or assigns for damages.provided him/her with the opportunity to inspect the item(s) before purchasing them and the buyer has or has not inspected the item(s) at his/her own discretion. Payment can be made during the sale or within 30 minutes after the Auction ends.
Additional Terms and Conditions for Guns:
All guns sold today will be available for pickup at Sporting Arms, Inc. 159 Parkview Road, Winterville Ga 30683 706 742-7971, beginning at 10am Monday December 15, 2014. Business hours are 10am till 7PM Monday –Friday. Any gun not picked up within 10 days of Auction date will be considered abandoned and will revert back to the seller, with no refund to the buyer. You must pay for your gun purchases in full at the auction, at which time you will receive a PAID INVOICE to claim your gun(s) at Sporting Arms, Inc. At time of pickup, the Buyer will be required to complete the necessary transfer paperwork and pay a fee of $10 per gun to Sporting Arms, Inc. for their services. Only the person whose name is on the PAID INVOICE will be allowed to pick up a gun(s). NO EXCEPTIONS.